Steinheil GLAS.t SLIM is made to protect the LCD from damage and scratches with specially processed transparent glass that has been reinforced to increase shock absorbency. The glass has been designed to be 35% slimmer and still maintain its high level of surface hardness of 8~9H. When installed, there are no gaps between the LCD and the GLAS.t SLIM which means the touch screen’s sensitivity is unaffected. To prevent any excess force from coming in contact with the edges of the screen protector we highly recommend that a case is used with the GLAS.t SLIM.
- 26mm Slim
- Surface hardness : 8~9H : The surface of the GLAS.t SLIM has a hardness of 8-9H, three times stronger than regular PET film. The
- GLAS.t SLIM is highly scratch resistance even against sharp objects such as knives and keys.
- Oleophobic Coating : The GLAS.t SLIM has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean.
- Delicate Touch : The GLAS.t SLIM is coated on the back with a strong silicon adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the film firmly so as to not affect the touch screen’s sensitivity.
- Anti-Shatter Film : If broken, the GLAS.t SLIM breaks into small pieces that are not sharp and contained in the film, making it safer than other glass products.
*As this is a glass product, please note that the edges of the glass are the most vulnerable areas. We highly recommend that you use a case along with your GLAS.t SLIM to avoid chipping or cracking the edges of your GLAS.t SLIM
*When removing for re-use, the adhesive properties might wear off to an extent where the screen protector will not adhere to the device. It is not recommended to reuse the GLAS.t SLIM once it’s been applied. *Using excessive force when installing or removing the screen protector may damage the product.